IR1 Mobile SMS/Email Marketing is an easy to use text messaging software platform that allows small, medium, and large enterprises to independently create and control interactive mobile marketing campaigns. Including SMS blasts, email blasts, group messaging, coupons, offers and reporting. All for one low monthly fee.
SMS messaging campaigns are the most familiar form of mobile marketing. With SMS messaging campaigns (also called “text message campaigns”), a mobile phone user is directed to send a distinct text-message KEYWORD to a pre-deﬁned 5-digit or 6-digit destination number known as a SHORT CODE. After a user does this, the mobile marketing text message campaign is initiated. The customer stays in control.
IR1 can implement and execute an SMS messaging campaign for your brand with very little effort needed on your part. We constantly strive to create unique SMS text message campaigns and would love to hear some of your ideas.
The patent-pending web-based software platform enables our clients to leverage a wide range of toolsets designed to maximize ROI by complimenting a companys overall marketing strategy. IR1 SMS division empowers innovators and forward thinkers across multiple industries including professional sports, radio and communication, consumer brands, advertising agencies, automotive, entertainment, and nightlife.
The IR1 SMS text messaging software and mobile marketing platform includes powerful reporting for thorough analysis of mobile campaigns. Users can also download comprehensive sent and received messaging logs.
The IR1 SMS platform is augmented by a core set of products that target additional niche markets such as collections, automotive, real estate, healthcare and medicine.
Touted by many industry insiders as one of the most advanced and cost-effective mobile marketing solutions, the robust IR1 SMS text-messaging software supports the following:
Mobile Campaign Management
- Easy to use campaign composer
- Targeted text message broadcasts
- Scheduled & Time delay messaging options
- Personalization with custom contact data
- RSS Feed integration into text messages
- Social Networking integration (FB, Myspace, & Twitter)
- Mobile Content delivery (ringtones, wallpaper, video)
- Text Voting & Polling
- Text Message Alerts
- Mobile Coupons (Static, Dynamic, and 2D)
- Mobile Trivia & Surveys
- Real-time Text to Screen
- Text to Win – Contests & Sweepstakes
- Text message appointment reminders
- Emergency Notifications
- Custom Mobile Webpage Builder
- Email and SMS Notification on inbound messages
- Automated Opt-Out processing Mobile Contacts Data Management / CRM
- Create and manage target lists
- Customize data fields and preferences
- Modify view settings
- Custom opt-in web forms and widgets
Mobile Messaging Reporting / Analytics
- Real-time message delivery stats
- Detailed message status reports
- Premium SMS reporting
- Historical campaign reporting
- Custom reporting services
User Account Management
- Create multiple sub-user accounts
- Set user permissions and restrictions
- Customize time zone preferences
- 100% Platform customization
IR1 SMS’s unique software has all the safeguards built in to ensure that every Mobile campaign adheres to the Mobile Marketing Associations Best Practices guidelines.
Mobile Coupon Marketing
Consumers are constantly searching for opportunities to save money. Couponing is more important now than ever and can encourage spending all while saving money for consumers. Mobile coupons are becoming a very popular and effective tool for retailers and provide unparalleled convenience for consumers. Integration of mobile coupons with a mobile marketing campaign can provide great incentives and generally yield much higher response rates.
Use the Ir1 SMS platform to create the following types of mobile coupons:
- Cents-off or dollars-off
- Multiple-purchase. The consumer is required to buy more than one of a given product.
- Time-release. Coupons with different expiration dates are distributed together to encourage repeat purchase
- Self-destruct. Coupons are printed to overlap and consumers choose one deal or another.
- Crossruff. The consumer gets a coupon for one product, often related, when purchasing another.
- Sweepstakes-entry or personalized. The coupon can be redeemed only at specific locations such as a chain of stores.
- Universal coupon. Manufacturer distributes a high value coupon good on multiple products within the manufacturers product lines.
Mobile coupons can take the form of a unique code in an SMS message, a 2-D bar code, or a QR code.